Sunday 30 December 2012

Versatile Outfits / Newest Purchases

So here it is my first video! Instead of talking awkwardly into the camera, I created a stop/start motion film. It took me all of a day to create (yes that long!) so I hope you guys enjoy it. 
It's a video featuring some of my most recent purchases, along with some of my christmas presents. I try and show how I'd wear them together, and well as for the evening and the day. Let me know what you think! Holly xox




For those of you that prefer photographs, i've included the outfits in the usual fashion below (plus some dodgy illustrations...)


Look One - Cloudy Day
Dress, Factory by Erik Hart @ ASOS // Jacket, Primark // Boots, River Island // Beanie, Urban Outfitters // Sock, H&M


Look Two - Chilly Coffee
Dress, Factory by Erik Hart @ ASOS // Jumper & Bag Topshop // Boots & Necklace H&M // Hat Primark


Look Three - Throwing It On
Jumper & Polka Dot Jeans, Topshop // Wedged Boots, River Island // Hat, Primark


Look Four - Rosey Cheeks
Jumper & Shorts, Topshop // Socks, H&M // Block Heels, River Island


Look Five - Day & Night

Jumper & Platform Heels, Topshop // Dress, ASOS


Look Six - Animal Instinct

Dress, Fairground @ ASOS // Jacket, Primark // Boots, boohoo.com // Bag, Cambridge Satchel // Beanie, Urban Outfitters

So here are my newest purchases, but I have plenty more to share over the next couple of weeks!
Let me know which is your favourite! 
Holly xox







3 comments:

  1. love the first dress so much, the cute is lovely! looks just as grea as a skirt combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get the video to work but it sounds great! I love the pictures though!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are so cute
    Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete