Monday 5 September 2011

Wish List





 Current Wish list. 
I'm loving these wine red jeans from topshop - I have then in black and they are the most comfortable things ever! (and im not a jeans fan at all).  The leopard print loafers, Topshop, would look amazing with these for uni.
Also had my eye on the Mark Jacobs watch - however it's £179 and I don't have that kind of money to be spending on a watch, so these vintage style watches that you get in a pair for £35 from ASOS.com are looking like the most likely option.
Lastly i've always been a shirt/blouse kind of girl, although the above shirts are two completely different styles, you can never have too many. I'm looking for a white fitted piece and a dip hemmed shirt also. Both would look amazing also with the wine skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

H oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment