Wednesday 4 January 2012

Dark Moon

Today I was out taking photos on what is pretty much a building site so I didnt go for anything too glamorous, infact, i'm not quite sure why im posting this outfit. I will however, show you some of the photos I took today in another post. 
I was location hunting for my next photoshoot and my boyfriend has just brought a run down victorian house, so this was the perfect place for my 'ghost' themed shoot. Below is me experimenting with photoshop and exposure times, of some effects I want to use for the final photos.
Location photos to be posted soon. But for now heres my 'slobby comfortable photographing outfit'



White chiffon shirt, Zara. Beige Knitted Jumper, £8.99, H&M, Black Leigh Jeans, Topshop. Leather Worker Boots, ASOS.

On Location. 
Oversized Wool Coat, £89, French Connection, A/W 2011 Collection. Maroon Scarf, boyfriends.


No comments:

Post a Comment