Saturday 26 January 2013

My freelance work: KRUSH

So I thought I'd share with you guys some of the work I do for online clothes store KRUSH. A very new website, still building it's customer base and product range, it's a very exciting project to be involved with.
At the moment I create content for the 'trends' section of the site, as well as writing there style guides, and styling some shoots. I research trends and products on their website that relate to these trends. Then I create simple blog posts that bring together the trends and products. KRUSH is a brilliant site for affordable clothing, with some really great product.
I can't reveal it yet, but I'm currently working on the S/S 13 Trend Boards, that will help the buyers with choosing more product for the coming season.
So take a look and let me know what you think, whilst your at it, check out the KRUSH website here


I take events/places a KRUSH girl would go and put together outfits that I think would appeal to her. (Amazing prices right?!)





KRUSH Trendspotter was a concept I came up with to directly tie in KRUSH's product with current Streetstyle Trends:




 So let me know what you think, glad ot have finally shared a bit of the work i've done with you, and as before, check out the website & Trend section! www.ikrush.com

All images copyright KRUSH 2013 and holsdols.blogspot.co.uk 2013. You must have permission to use them. Streetstyle images are not owned by myself or KRUSH

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this looks brilliant! I'm gonna hop over there now and have a look but the prices look amazing. I really love all of the looks you've put together :) The leopard print dress is gorgeous!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete