Thursday 17 January 2013

Spotted Trends: The ASOS Offices

So today I was officially put on the ASOS books. I am now working for ASOS.com! Today is a good day! I've had such a brilliant time there over the past two months, learnt some amazing skills and got to take part and help produce some really innovative stuff for the magazine and website. ASOS really is a million miles ahead of its competitors (I'm not just saying this because I now work for them now) just look at the competitions websites!

But who are the men/majority women that are behind one of the biggest online brands that pretty much most of the UK have brought a garment from? Everyday is like a fashion show for me. I'm constantly gaining styling inspiration from the women in the ASOS offices. And I thought i'd share the trends i've spotted within the huge offices with you - my lovely readers.

This is the first trend I will be featuring on my blog from the ASOS offices, it also being one I LOVE to sport myself. So here we are; Leather & Chunky Knits.





My picks for this trend:












Leather & Knits

1. ASOS Chunky Knit Jumper with Stepped Hem, £35 // Find it here - Spring Colours
2. NELLY.com Nowhere/Ray Dress, £ 36.95 // Find it here - ASOS Office style tip: Layer with a crisp shirt
3. Vero Moda Salt & Pepper Chunky Textured Knit Jumper, £13.50 // Find it here - Amazing Price!
4. BASTYAN Sophie Sportswear Trouser, £55 // Find them here - Emerging Future Trend
5.Vero Moda Leather Look Cut Out Top, £32.00 // Find it here - Versatile Piece
6. Reiss Chunky Rib Fisherman Jumper, £110 // Find it here - You get what you pay for: Quality
7. H&M knitted jumper, £24.99 // Find it here - Great Value, right on trend!

8. Boutique by Topshop Leather Shorts, £90 // Find them here - Perfect for S/S'13

9. ASOS Pleated Skirt in Leather Look, £40 // Find it here - Perfect for S/S'13


So what do you think of this trend? How would you wear it? Honestly none of the ASOS women can get enough of leather - and neither will 2013 as it's set to stay. So get buying those leather shorts and skirts, but dont get used to layering them up, because we'll be wearing them in spring with our knits and sandals!

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment