Monday 22 October 2012

Today's Outfit

Today i'm doing freelance work for JAKE Design Studio. I'm NOT a fan of black tights at all, but it's honestly a horrid day in London - and as i'm small I don't produce much body heat - being warm is a must for me!
Anyway, here's my take on a 'smart office outfit'. I cannot be doing with polyester suits, (which noone wears at JAKE anyway, but you have to be reasonably smart) so I opted for my peplum leather skirt, baggy boyfriend tank and skull scarf. Smart enough...?
Shock horror i'm wearing flats AND I have my hair up. Unusual for me!

Holly x

 

Boyfriend Tank, Topshop, £12. Peplum Leather Skirt, Lipsy, £45. Skull Scarf, Primark, £6. Studded Bow, Matalan, £2.50.

2 comments:

  1. Awww the peplum is super cute, i really love it! <3
    Great style, really feminine but also powerful.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    I love the accessories! Especially the studded bow!

    www.gumbootglam.com

    xo Ally

    ReplyDelete