Wednesday 6 February 2013

Fashion Blogger

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Everyone,

I've been absent because my Internet is down at home (BLOGGERS NIGHTMARE!) but thank god for technology in the form of the iPhone, so I can still keep up with you guys!
I thought I'd share with you my latest venture. I'm now a fashion blogger for Bonafide Supernova, a brilliant site for networking with other fashion forward individuals as well as source of fashion inspiration.
Each month I will produce an outfit post and article for them. I'm so excited because as a brand they really hold the same values as myself was it comes to combining business and fashion.
And thanks again to all of you for supporting my blog - as it's what's given me another amazing opportunity!
So check them out www.bonafide-supernova.com and ill let you know when my posts go up!
Hope all is well,

Holly x

(Here I am on there Facebook page - check it out too!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds super exciting :)

    xo
    Maria C

    http://shoesandgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete