Friday 1 February 2013

Fashion Friday


 So I've had a busy busy week working at ASOS, loving every second. I 'M also loving working in london, but not what it's doing to my bank balance! Just up the road from where I work is camden highstreet. Not only does it have the amazing stalls, but also a couple of highstreet stores, one of them being my favourite, H&M So here's my purchases for this week.



Neons and bright shout out colours are going to be big for S/S'13. This shirt is the perfect piece for the awkward Winter into Spring weather, as I can layer it up now, then wear with leather shorts when it gets warmer. 
Neon embellished collar shirt // H&M


Along with the green and glitter theme, I couldn't help but buy this pair! I will wear them both on there own and together, maybe painting my ring finger with both, keeping the rest mint.
Glitter Polish, Collection, Boots // Mint Polish, H&M


And if my week couldn't get any better, I nabbed myself one of the new ELLE issues, of which has a Kurt Geiger £20 of discount card with it! I already have 6 pairs of shoes i'd like to purchase, just having trouble deciding which ones! I suggest you pick yourself up an ELLE ASAP!


I already have Kate Moss Matte collection lippy in a pale pink, which I wear all of the time! I love lipstick to transform a look, plus the matte finish is right up my street. I treated myself to two of the other shades, 107 & 110. 107, a oxblood red is my new favourite, and features in one of my next blog posts! 110 I plan to wear with all black at work, and in the evenings.



Neon Shirt, Cross Skinny Jeans, Loose Knit Jumper, Mint Nail Polish, H&M // ELLE Magazine with Kurt Geiger Gift Card // Glitter Polish, Collection @ Boots // Lipsticks, Kate Moss Matte Collection

I have an outfit post lined up for these pieces already, so look out for it tomorrow!
Happy Fashion Friday!

Holly x


2 comments:

  1. These are fab. You have a good taste indeed :)
    xx

    http://mariaspeaksprada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,
    Thanks so much for your kind words! I am already following your blog,
    and I love your career posts-really helpful! And I'm also addicted to asos jewelry too!

    :-)

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete