Wednesday 7 November 2012

DIY The Cross Jumper

Here are just two of the many pieces myself and Nia (the lovely lady I created DUENDE magazine with) created a day before our photoshoot was scheduled, because our stylist disappeared of off the face of the earth! The theme was 'light' and 'space'. It's so easy to do, and you can create endless shapes!
Give it a go, and if you do, send me the link!
Also look out for an outfit post of how I personally style this jumper very soon, as I wear it quite often!
Holly x





Here are the finished pieces in our photoshoot 'The Periastron' with our lovely models Joris and Beth!




As well as some of the images from the shoot, I thought I'd also share with you the behind the scenes video from the photo shoot for anyone that is interested! It was a great day, the models were brilliant and we were so lucky with the weather! Considering the pressure we were under (After having to get all of the clothes the day before!), we both were very pleased with the outcome! What do you think?


'The Periastron' © DUENDE Mag UK 2012

Check out the website here: www.duendemag.co.uk
Check out the whole magazine and rest of this photoshoot here: Duende Mag



No comments:

Post a Comment