Monday 19 November 2012

The Beginning of the Future

Hi everyone,

I don't have an outfit post for you today, because today is my Graduation! For those of you that don't know I finished university this year, graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Fashion with Photography (with thanks to mine and Nia's hard work towards our magazine DUENDE!)
I am so excited, and I can't believe how quickly it has come! I will share with you what I decided to wear today, tomorrow hopefully (I am writing this in the past, i.e last night and I still haven't decided what I am going to wear!).

I also want to say thank you to every single one of you, because I have now reached 100 followers! This really is a massive deal to me, as I have been working really hard since graduating to blog seriously and make my blog a part of my future and my career, but it wouldn't be anything without the support of like minded amazing bloggers (yeah I'm talking to you reading this!)

Getting a tad emotional now (cringe shields at the ready) today is the beginning of my future, I'm so excited to start my work experience at Selfridges tomorrow, and ASOS in december, and hopefully with your support grow my blog even further! I'd actually love to hear what you've liked and haven't liked so far, and how you think I can improve my blog. After all, this tiny little space in the massive universe that is the internet, is not only for me, but you guys too!

Thanks again everyone, with your kind comments, and sticking with my blog, you all make blogging worth while!

Your 'Cringe Queen' for the day,

Holly oxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you, I sure your future will be filled with even more superb achievements ♥
    Do stop by my blog.
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete